Let Us Clear Our Throats

Friday, August 04, 2006

Rocky Took a Lover

No, not this Rocky


(Though he will be at screen on the green august 14th!)








But this Rocky
From BellX1's new video: Rocky Took a Lover:
(mentioned in previous post)
Its a music video following a cute animated character find love.
I LOVE music videos with adorable characters as seen in this post with videos from Blur and Guster.




Not only is this video great, but of course the song rocks too.
One of my favorite lines?
"She said, 'I don't believe in any old Jesus, If there was a God, then why's my arse the perfect height for kicking?'"

AND not only are the song and video delicious ,
there is also a website that ties into the video: Rocky Took a Lover
where Rocky has a Blog and it has links to Rocky's and Adriana's myspace pages.
SO yeah, fun if you have nothing to do (like me) or even if you no time (like you) but wanna waste some of it or procrastinate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home