Let Us Clear Our Throats

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

One time at band camp......

If you haven't clicked on the link for PostSecret yet, you really should.
Here is an article that tells you information about how the site and project got started. Basically this guy started it as an art project asking people to mail him their secrets on a postcard. It has ballooned into much more, a book, a website and even art shows. To see more secrets click this link from the article that showcases some of the postcards that have been sent in.



I love the site of course for its voyeuristic nature but I also think there is something therapeutic about it as well. It provides a place for people to get things off their chest but also a place where people can recognize that they're not alone. Makes me wonder what my secret would be if I were to mail one in......
what would yours be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home