Let Us Clear Our Throats

Monday, April 10, 2006

You're so money and you don't even know it!

On my long drive in to 'work' (in quotations because I get paid in the currency of experience and valuable life lessons versus cash) this wonderful Monday morning, I was contemplating the last 4 days or so (which could have been better) and wishing that I was still curled up in bed.

However I noticed two things along the way that put a smile on my face.

1) a student driver car. The name of the driving school? "Arrive Alive" How literal and somewhat morbid is that? But it made me chuckle...maybe there is a driving school called "Don't Die while Driving". Arrive Alive is a bit more upbeat though, a reference to death probably isn't good to have in the name of a company.

2) a guy picking his nose. Which is humorous on its own, of course. But the guy's license plate said, "UR MONEY". The guy looked so 'money' driving by with his finger up his nose and I bet he didn't even know it.

Hope your monday morning started with smile, or atleast your afternoon ;)

2 Comments:

  • big bear claws!

    By Blogger I-66, at 4/10/2006 1:25 PM  

  • i just got my car tinted, so on my drive to work, no one can see what i'm doing inside. i thought this would be a great thing, but once i had the privacy, i really could not figure out what to do inside.

    i picked my nose a bit. i gave people dirty looks, i looked at some chicks who didn't know i was looking...there's just no more risk anymore!

    By Blogger ronsta, at 4/10/2006 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home